We are collaborating with the world's top fatherhood researchers to promote cutting edge knowledge on the science of fatherhood.
Biology of Fatherhood
Covering the latest research on hormones, neurobiology, epigenetics, anthropology and differences between women and men (e.g. caring, multi-tasking).
Fatherhood, Motherhood and Coparenting
There are nearly 50 years of research on fathers. Now we are looking at how mothers influence fatherhood and how fathers influence motherhood and how all relationships in families influence each other.
Looking at child’s experience of fatherhood affects how he or she develops – emotionally, socially and academically.
Our network of researchers includes:
- Ulrike Ehlert - Full Professor of Clinical Psychology, Institute of Psychology, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- Philip Hwang - Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Petra L. Klumb - Associate Professor of Personnel and Organizational Psychology at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Peter B. Gray - Professor of Anthropology, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA
- Michael E. Lamb - Professor of Psychology at the University of Cambridge, UK
- Markus Zöttl - Research Associate, Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge, UK
- Maria Wängqvist - Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Katja Nowacki - Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Dortmund, Germany
- Kate Ellis-Davies - Affiliated Lecturer, Department of Psychology, University of Cambridge, UK
- Charles Snowdon - Hilldale Professor of Psychology Emeritus, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA